Friday, June 17, 2011

summer jamz

im gonna talk about how awesome summer in the north east is until people cant stand hearing it anymore. But it just seems like people are extra pumped this summer for some reason.
  my friend Matt sent me this picture of him enjoying this summer by riding his bike on some jumps that he has been building with his friends. whats more fun than a good tuck?

also my friend Ryan sent me a picture of how he is enjoying his summer in NYC. he said "Endless summer! They make good tacos on the Brooklyn streets!" im just pumped that he saw this taco truck and thought of me..!!


So the band i started with my friends Bret and Emerson has been a blast. we have been playing for about a week and we had no musical experience at all. its fun to see us all get together and help each other out to make something that makes us all smile. even if the song is bad, it really makes us happy to be able to  do it together. i recorded us playing last night and threw it on you tube. it was the first time we played while i sang. the song is Anti-Bummer Summer and one of the versus is 

"I dont wanna work a 9 to 5
This is our shot to enjoy our lives
we need to shout so they realize
you gotta have fun to stay alive"




see everyone in ithaca this weekend for the tag jam. camp out party.



1 comment:

  1. that truck has the best setain tacos.

    here's my roommates band, reminds me of yours.
    http://youtu.be/h_CjuSfrMDs

    world tour together sometime.

    ReplyDelete

comment?