Thursday, January 26, 2012

Headin' West.

I lost my camera a few days ago and this morning i woke up with this idea in my head to go look in this parking lot for it. It was sitting in the middle of a parking space, untouched. I'm pumped.
   Richmond has been great. Riding bikes all day. Mountain bikes in Richmond is the cats trousers. Holiday got back from Puerto Rico. Always a good time with him. Made some good food with Chef Holiday the other night. Didn't think i was going to be able to post any of these pics of his disgusting pony tail. I'm glad i found my camera.


Rode Pats pool again. It was even better the second time. 


Evan V.


Back on the road on Tuesday. Decided not to go straight to Austin. Got a plane ticket to San francisco instead. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?