Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Virginia Beach.

I have been wanting to go to Virginia Beach for a while.
DSCN2288
DSCN2290
My mom is from that area, and beach towns always interest me. I love visiting them, and they all seem to be exactly the same. I usually try to avoid them during the busy season, But love how erie they always look during the off season. Closed bars and night clubs everywhere. And there's always a bunch of the same gift shop, throughout the strip. And they are all open with no body anywhere in site. I wanted to try and find a shark in a jar..
I took a bus down there for a night to meet up with my friend lindsey, to be her date to her work christmas party. Hung out with her dog Tucker. The Patriot.
DSCN2282

Had a good time.
DSCN2287
work?

1 comment:

  1. Tucker finally made it on to the site. he's stoked.

    ReplyDelete

comment?