Saturday, December 15, 2012

Traveling: Kona Skatepark to Apopka,FL

Everyone has fun at Kona.  Everyone.

We got there late and set up the tents. Van brought a bunch of stuff to make s'mores, and we had a celebration. peanut butter is good in a S'more. Woke up and tamed some curls.

The first thing I did was skate the vert ramp. I just picture Some bad asses in the 70's ripping that thing.
DSCN2237

After the Vert ramp, I did a bunch of Bombs down the snake run. Took another video going down it on the board. Always such a good time.


And then I spent the rest of the day riding bikes around at the oldest skatepark in the U.S. with a bunch of my friends.

DSCN2238

Made the drive to Apopka. Spent the night hanging out by a camp fire and hanging out in a tree fort. slept in a hammock up in the tree fort. holladay set his tent up, up there.
DSCN2241
DSCN2243



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?