Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Richmond Randoms

I read the book "Siddhartha", in the last few weeks. It reminded me of the sailing trip. It seems like everything, in some way or another, reminds me of the sailing trip.
DSCN2276
Steve has a bad ass FBM single speed. I lowered the seat and pedaled it over to hollywood cemetery. The thing will wheelie forever. It might actually be the best wheelie bike I have ever rode. I basically wheelied the thing all the way there. It was a blast. They have some benches on top of the hill that overlook the James river. It's pretty quiet up there and it was a good place to finish that book.
DSCN2279

Hollywood Cemetery is a big tourist attraction in Richmond. Which is funny, because its a cemetery.
There are 2 presidents buried there. I wonder if the presidents of 1820 were like the presidents now. Kinda Weasely like. I always thought James Munroe looked a little weasel like...

And on the way home... I saw a guy walking down the street with a big confederate flag.
DSCN2281

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?