Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Loosing My Mind in Puerto Rico (two)

DSCN2327

Loosing my mind. I feel like I'm walking around without a head.    Theres always soo much going on, to take in, that I can't focus on anything.   Cars honking, beautiful women, the smell of good food, yelling, the ocean, wild dogs, and Un Phillie, are just a few of the things that are constantly in front of your face to take your mind off anything you were trying to think about.

Which is fine by me. Bring on the overwhelming amount of interesting stuff to sink my senses around. I shut my brain off from my normal thought for a few weeks....
Cheesio Del Torro, The Dude. His name has been spreading throughout the world. Everyone will eventually know him. Everyone.  He's a 25 year old trapped in a 25 year olds body, but hes 40. He can't dance Salsa. You Do The Math.

DSCN2319
DSCN2322

Him and his cheese heads have been building this gheeto park with a view
DSCN2324

A Classic PR.
DSCN2328

Holladay was there and saw the whole thing

DSCN2326

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?