Tuesday, May 10, 2011

news flash

osama bin laden isnt dead.you just believe everything they tell you. thats why your their slaves. keep telling yourselves your not when your paying $6.00 a gallon for gas so you can get to your jobs and pay for your american dream. what did george carlin say?? they call it the american dream because you have to be asleep to believe it? and im sure there is acctually people out there who are happy about the new time magazine cover. lets spend billions on war while your 10 year old daughters are getting knocked up and dropping out of your shitty school systems. get your priorities straight and your heads out of the goverments ass.


keep telling yourself jesus will save you.stop relying on your churches donation basket and try saving yourself

4 comments:

  1. So this is you doing your part? Writing an angry blog? You're a true visionary!
    And speaking of shitty schools, http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/difficulties/youryoure.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never claimed to be smart. is this you doing YOUR part? writing an angry comment on a shitty blog?? your a hipocrite im a hipocrite everyone is a hipocrite. the difference is YOU'RE looking at MY website and i dont know who you are. go comment on someone elses shitty posts, english major. im gonna go skate with my buds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not to mention i never said i was trying to "do my part" all im doing is posting some random shit on my website. i enjoyed reading it. so thats acctually the only thing that matters. if you go to blogger.com you can start a blog and post anything you want. its really easy to setup and if you need any help i will give you some pointers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, I wanna say I liked the post. I was just trying to stir the pot a bit. I would've made myself a little clearer had I thought I'd actually get a response. The whole "submit your comment for approval" thing made me think only the positive comments would be posted/responded to.
    Secondly, the part I took issue with was "lets spend billions on war while your 10 year old daughters are getting knocked up and dropping out of your shitty school systems". While this may be happening, I highly doubt anyone is ok with it.
    To me, your post made it sound like people in this country are content with a failing education system, as long as we are killing somebody, somewhere. Which is far from the truth.

    ReplyDelete

comment?