Sunday, May 1, 2011

in class

since i never have any money and barely ever work, before i decided to live this way, i made sure that i had something to fall back on in the future if i ever decided i needed a job. so from 2000 to 2006 i worked alot and became a licensed electrician. to renew my license i have to take an 8 hour class every year to stay updated on the codes in different states. the classes are always boring and full of a bunch of guys that all think they are gods gift to electricity. taking that class was one of the reasons i left austin. i had to sit through it all day yesterday. everyone always calls me irresponsible but im not sure if thats a good way to describe me. just have different priorities.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Eric, how responsible of you, you are finally growing up and becoming an adult.


    I'm totally kidding.
    Believe it or not, people often say the same kind of shit to me about how I live and I am 35.

    ReplyDelete

comment?