Monday, May 9, 2011

3 things that always weird me out.

im sure i could come up with a bunch of things that weird me out. like talking on the phone and that awkward few minutes after your done singing a song in karaoke. but this is just 3 things that i have thought about lately.

1.) men wearing rings. that weirds me out so much. a wedding ring. whatever. but if your not married, mr T,or a woman,  why do you have 5 rings total between both your hands


2.) baptising. im sure its just my lack of knowledge about the christian religion, but am i the only one that finds the whole dunking in the water thing weird.im not trying to talk badly about it. it just weirds me out.  sorry for using this pic of you but its 90% of the reason i cant stop thinking about it.



3). staring. this one is a little weird because its not about people staring at me.. its about how much i stare at people. it even makes me feel weird but i cant help it. i just like observing people. every girlfriend i have ever had has at some point or another got upset with me because i am staring at a girl. but of course they fail to notice that i stare at everyone not just women



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?