Monday, May 21, 2012

street riding in Providence

My friend Jake moved to Providence from California. After visiting the area he grew up in, It makes no sense why he would move away. When I asked him why he ended up in Providence, he said " I like the BMX scene here". It made me realize what an awesome group of friends we have in Providence.  
A big group of us cruised around the city the other day. Great friends, A cooler full of beverages, strapped to the back of a mountain bike, and a bunch of fun spots, was a recipe for the perfect time. 



We wrapped the day up with a game of soccer in a park and a shit load of tacos..




1 comment:

  1. aaaaahhhhh man i had such a fun time that whole day.......even the fucked up parts later that nite when i hade to cut thru a whire brade lock with emersons plyres that took me 100 hours good times good people love it

    ReplyDelete

comment?