Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Boston Business Meetings


I always fly out of Boston. And I always spend the night before my flight, cruising around the city with my friends Lino and Jake. My favorite way to enjoy a City is cruising around the empty streets in the middle of the night.
Most would say we didn't do any actual BMX riding, but I remember pulling up in a manual once, while I cruised between sky scrapers, so I know thats not true. But to say we did more sitting,laughing,and talking, than we did riding, is an under statement. Is "street riding" cruising around a city finding different things to ride your bike on? Or is it just hanging out with your friends on a bench, enjoying the surroundings? I don't know if I could find the difference between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?