Sunday, January 16, 2011

emails

i wanted to thank all the people that have been sending me emails telling me they enjoy looking at the site. although it makes me feel like i have more of a responsibility to update the site, because now i know that some people acctually look at it and enjoy the things i post, it also makes me happy to know that people take some time out of their day to see whats going on with my friends and i wherever we might be.


 I know that there are some websites that i always enjoy checking out, to read new stories about travel,adventures,books,music, and a few other things im interested in. So im honored to be that website for other people and hope that someday i can read their story about something they do that they have always wanted to do..

i know i have said this before and sometimes i repeat myself but i get emails from people telling me that they want to do certain things but never end up doing them. i read this Henry David Thoreau quote tonight and thought about that

"Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air. They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."


anyway... blah blah blah.. thanks for looking at the site.




No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?