Saturday, February 6, 2010

austin , austin texas

austin was awesome..there is so much stuff to ride out there its ridiculous.. it seemed like all we wanted to do though is ride this place

austin january from Al Borelli on Vimeo.

theres soo much stuff down there though..my friend will is from memphis and he was don there and was coming home and asked me if i wanted to come..heck yea!! so im not in memphis  saving up some money to do some awesome things i got in the works..we'll see if it all plans out but ill give you a hint.. ostrich's , cows , puerto ricans , bmx... it may or may not include all of those things.. winter is pretty awesome actually.  i got my camera charger so ill have pics tonight of some random things.. keep smiling

1 comment:

  1. Nice video! I really thought that Austin is a great place for a vacation. In fact, i am planning of taking my wife for an Austin dating escapade for our anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

comment?