Friday, October 5, 2012

The Last Green Festival

_MG_3864
The few days I had in between flying home from California and flying to North Carolina, were spent at a music festival called "The Last Green Festival". Chuck had asked me at the beginning of summer to come hang out and ride the ramps he was setting up for the event. Everything he does is 100% and this was no exception.

_MG_3853

As always, a great time with friends with little to no care about the actual riding that was happening. Exactly what BMX is about for me. I had no camera so Chuck snapped some pics and emailed me a few of them to throw on here for my memory banks. If you ever get a chance to see Sage Francis live, do it. His performance made Third Eye Blind look like even bigger dick heads than they made themselves look.

_MG_3905


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?