Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Road TRIP.

DSCN1865Parked on the side of the road, And started cruising into Tennessee. We stopped at a State Park called "Burgess Falls" to take some showers in a waterfall. Feels so good to get out and stretch the legs for a while, after driving half way across the Country

DSCN1868

A short hike out  and down some sketchy steps on the side of a cliff, and we were swimming pretty in the mist of the falls.
DSCN1873
DSCN1874
DSCN1878

we finished the drive off in memphis late that night. My friend Will was out of town, but we crashed at his house anyway. Big thank you to The Marge.
DSCN1867

Victory.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like sending you a CD by a local Knoxville, TN band. Makes for chillin driving music. I think you'll dig it. Send me an address at hhslatery@gmail.com and I'll send it you way, may send you a crap-ton of stickers too.

    ReplyDelete

comment?