Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tioga Trails trip day one

P1011413I hate planning. And most of my friends are terrible planners too. That's one of the things I like about them.  My attempts to make a plan to go to Pennsylvania for the 7th of July to ride trails, fell through and came back at least a dozen times. This guys driving, now this guys driving, "Im definitely in"...."Im Bailing", lets rent a car, no one is going..... I thought it was never going to end.
     The day I was supposed to be in Lockhaven, PA., I woke up near Boston with no way to get there. A few hours later and I found myself in the backseat of a friends Oldsmobile with a Goose, on the open road. A 7 hour drive to participate in what could only be described as a total shit show.


Bobby, Jake,Grant, and I hit the road en route to the heathens jam. We rolled in after dark and set up tents in my friend Tommy's yard. Woke up to a morning of  friends I haven't seen in a while, swimming, and a bunch of bike riding.
P1011416
P1011421

in classic Heathens trail jam fashion, the clouds rolled in and the sky opened up. Flash Bandicoot
P1011422

rain brings out the inner weird. The weird that you only see when the normal weird is getting boring. Mushrooms,Roller Blades,dirt bikes, mortar wars, Bon fires too close to tents and the list goes on.
P1011424
P1011428
P1011427

What an awesome first day to a week long trails trip.

P1011433

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?