Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bus Mods - New paint


When I got the bus, it was painted baby blue with some art on it. After looking at it for a few years I decided to paint over everything and start from scratch. Last fall My friend Lindsey and I painted the whole bus flat black. At the time I was into it. No more Baby blue. 



I guess I never thought that having an all black bus would be a bit depressing. I looked at it for a month and then parked it for the winter and hit the road for a while. When I recently came home i took one look at the bus and knew I had to re-paint it.
 I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, but I knew I had to try and make it look a little less evil. A friend had some good paint lying around, we mixed a few different colors and came up with this monster.

Bussin'

1 comment:

  1. cool color take it over any sweet jumps yet?

    ReplyDelete

comment?