Monday, October 4, 2010

whats been happening lately

theres a whole bunch of things that have happened to me in the last 3 months that, im sure, have had an impact on my mindset lately.


bad
being kicked out of my apartment
my ex-girlfriend stopping talking to me
realizing alot of my friends back home didnt acctually care for me too much.
bus breaking down and costed every cent i had to fix
not having my trails to dig at anymore(which is where i spent about 80% of my time)


i might just be trying to keep a positive mindset, or i have it all wrong, but i came up with the conlusion that all of the bad things that have happened to me were not necessarily bad at all. i got kicked out of my apartment because of my careless attitude. im happy to know it wasnt because i didnt pay my rent or because i was messy or loud. it was me being myself and the people that i lived with were not into it so i was asked to leave.
  i now realize that i can be happy knowing that i never tried to be something i wasnt. i put it out on the line so people know what they are getting. yea i can be an asshole and at times come off as disrespectful but i guess it just weeds out the people that cant handle it. i have friends that are dick heads but they never try to be something they are not. and i have friends that are genuinely nice 100% of the time. but now i know i would rather hang out with a genuine person that can be a dickhead than a fake person that is being nice because they are looking for people to like them and think that being nice is the way to go about it.
   ive noticed fake people end up with a buildup of emotions until eventually they explode. where with real people they just lay it out there whether you like it or not and you know what your getting. i can respect that. now i dont see the point of being someone your not to please people, because then they are happy with a fake you. be yourself and those who like you will like you for who you are


(good)
living in the bus
reading alot
staying in memphis
traveling alot
having good conversation with people











all these things have opened my eyes to new possibilities. i noticed i wanted to be educated more in topics im not familiar with. religion,politics,cultures,etc..  i have noticed that when i make posts on this website, i am happier when i post something with some character other than some of the mindless stuff i post (which i also still enjoy doing )

i guess im just posting this because im happy with the way things are going for me in my life. good things that have happened and bad things that have happened. im still happy about all of it. opening my eyes more while some people choose to close their eyes because it keeps them comfortable

im excited to go home and work on the bus


2 comments:

  1. thanks anonymous i appreciate it..i never wanted the site to be used for people to live vicariously through me. or be envious of the way i live. it upsets me to hear people say that..if anything i hope the site will maybe re heat a little flame someone has burning inside themselves instead.. maybe not drop all of their responsibilities to the wind but maybe use it to find some time in their own life to spend a little more time doing the things they love to do.

    ReplyDelete

comment?