Thursday, October 21, 2010

awesome story

bobby parker from odyssey emailed me saying " hey the insurance agant needs any pictures we have from the car accident and i know you took some so do you think you can email them to me so i can send them to her"

   i thought it would be funny to email him 6 pictures of the van smashed up and one picture of me butt naked...
   he replied to my email with " hey thanks for responding so fast with the pictures.. im super busy at work and didnt have time to look at them, but i saw them on your camera and know they are good so i just forwarded the email straight to the insurance lady, thanks man"

that lady is gonna be pissed


1 comment:

  1. Raptorus 16:11. I actually found something in the bible that mentions Raptors...

    "Hey guys, you wanna know something... Raptors are FUCKING sweet!"- Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

comment?