Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Riding a Bicycle

My favorite people on bicycles are the ones head to toe in spandex. Usually got their eyes glued to the pavement in front of their tire, trying to push their body to its limit, trying to take "riding a bicycle" seriously.


Riding a bike has always been more mental than physical for me; using it as an outlet to keep a clear head on whats important for me and my shot at life. Riding slow while my brain and eyes do the wandering



I took this picture of me on my bmx bike, while bombing full speed down a giant hill trying to avoid any bumps while riding over 30mph one handed. I was trying to capture the feeling i was getting on my bike at the time, but a picture will probably never get it right.


Get it or dont get it. It's alllllll good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?