Friday, September 10, 2010

pig wrestling

first of all i want to post a follow up for the will blount looking like kid rock..heres a picture of will and a picture of kid rock



will says he doesent see the resemblance?!?!?

i like to say, for me, life is about experiences. i dont have alot of possessions and money, but i feel like i have accomplished so much more than i would have if i spent my time working a 9-5 and driving a nice car. if you asked me i would say that i am very successful. in the grand scheme, success is measured by how much you succeed. the definition of succeed is - to come next after another in office or position or in possession of an estate; especially : to inherit sovereignty, rank, or title.

am i un-successful? if you were to ask the dictionary...yes

but today i raced an ostrich and then i entered a pig wrestling contest. and im going to remember rolling around in the mud trying to grab a muddy pig for the rest of my life. heres a video of the pig wrestling.it starts out with me rolling around in the mud as soon as i entered the ring. i always say things like this but im gonna say another one.. if you can be happy rolling around in mud..you can be happy anywhere.

dont mind the pig squeeling like crazy..it doesent hurt them thats just what they do when you grab them..hence the term "squeel like a pig"


mud and blood :)

1 comment:

  1. hey guys! i just saw you left a comment on my website (trailsrule.com) asking about syndicating my content with your website.. i dont have a problem with it as long as you dont mind a little graphic content once in a while.. thanks for thinking of me.. i hope you enjoy the site ..cheers

    email me erichennessey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

comment?