Tuesday, September 28, 2010

now that thats out of the way

i suppose we can get back to reality and start posting some normal stuff again.
   last night sitting around bored on the computer i stumbled across my friend garrets facebook photo album "mobile uploads" which are just random pics he snapped with his blackberry. garrett has always been a funny dude, not always as jacked as he is now, but always funny. some of them were not funny at all but found myself laughing so hard for no reason.  heres one picture of what will be many more of his that get posted on here in the future... get outside and enjoy the beautiful mother nature



ham wallet


also i would like to mention that some of my family members dont find it weird to see me naked because they saw me naked when i was a baby...is it just me that thinks that thats totally different?
heres the email conversation i had with my mom

ME

hey mom just letting you know theres a picture of me naked on my site so you might not wanna look at it for a bit...i let the rest of the fam know lol love you"


MOM

"LOL Doesn't bother me. I gave birth to you, remember? BTW...you look exactly like your dad standing there butt naked. Wiener and all. Uh Oh. I might have offended someone hahahah"

i have awesome parents

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?