Friday, August 13, 2010

"The Bust"

im sure i can think of a few people that will get a kick out of reading this.....

  had some bus troubles on tuesday.. broke down on the side of the road blowing antifreeze everywhere with a blown up water pump. i guess its better it happens now than when im out on the road far away.


my friend the Q-MAN had some family with a farm about a mile up the road so he was able to pull me there to get it off the road until i could get a tow truck.. a truck couldnt come until later in the day on thursday.  i did alot of sitting around reading until he came.


the tow from where i was broken down to my dads house was 400 dollars..it was every cent i had to my name  after spending 700 dollars to get it on the road. It has basically left me immobilized.



If it wasnt for my father i would have been double screwed..He owns an automotive shop and got me the parts for it and didnt make me pay him yet.. and him and i were up till midnight 2 days in a row working on it to get it running again.




i have never worked on a car before..basic stuff like brakes and oil and tires..but never engine stuff.. it was a nice experience and having the bus has been a huge learning process for me..as of right now im in a rut i have never been in before but i wouldnt change it for anything.. im doing what i have wanted to do for a long time.
    Although this has depleted my money supply and i wont be able to drive the bus across the country anymore like i was planning on doing on august 25th. Im still in good spirits and i know the time will come when i will be able to do it.


the bus was dubbed with the new nickname "the bust". for the time being.



i call this little number "the summer time twist ending"... you think its a human but its a dinosaur..
brought to you in shitty definition



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?