Sunday, April 18, 2010

still in richmond

been in richmond for the last few weeks...the weather has been the nicest weather i have ever seen in my life. its been a blast..did an fbm trip in the mountains of western virginia,been riding trails and digging a bunch, went to an against me show last night..super small venue.jam packed with psyched people


i head home tuesday afternoon..im pretty excited to hang out at "the daily grind" again. everyone should come this weekend to the road trip video premiere..its gonna be a party till your homeless kinda time.


this little ape is going to be there signing autographs and buying me 2 slices of pizza


theres a whole bunch of pictures my friend josh took of me while i was in tennessee up on the fbm site..hes a pretty awesome photographer and you can check them out HERE

get awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?