Tuesday, April 20, 2010

im siked

steve helped me out an unreal amount by selling me his old laptop..thanks so much man, seriously.. and everything else hes done for me with taking me on trips and my bikes and stuff.. i really appreciate everything all the guys at fbm have done for me.
now that i have a computer i was able to load all the pictures off of my camera and go through them a little bit..
here is a few pictures from the fbm mountaintop ride uk trip.and a few others. keep your eyes open because it should be in a future ride uk magazine and there is some awesome pictures in there from the dudes on the team...kenny horton and the haunted house......





we went to a cookout at our friend matts house the other day...he had a box jump set up in his yard that was a blast..we sat around and watched the evan venditti show go down on it..my friend puck sent me this 15 second video of me riding the set up..you can imagine how fun the thing was to ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?