Saturday, March 28, 2009

good things in life

we met a kid named craig when we were in florida.. he lives in tallahassee and let us come ride his trails while we were in town..they were fun. he ended up coming down to casselberry for the jam and hanging out..hes super nice and an all around good person to have around..
he sent me an email and it was pretty nice and i thought i would share it.. its kinda long and most people might not waste the time reading it but w/e

Eric, it was cool gettin to chill with you and your dudes while you were here. Itd be cool if we could stay in contact and id love it if you would update me on your trails or the scene up there. Im from Michigan and most of my family still lives there so Im always tryin to live vicariously through my friends up north, even if your in new england it still seems more familiar to me, Florida is just where im at right now and certainly doesnt feel like home. Anyways I appreciate your love of trails and that gets me stoked because trails are what keep me goin when things in life seem to suck. I dont get to ride as much as I should but keepin a legit spot down here runnin and dialed is a huge battle, especially with almost no crew, but its a great hobby for my spare time and somethin to look forward to at the end of a long week. I guess you made an impression on me man, gave me a little inspiration as I seem to have some shit in common with you, I raced motocross too for 9 years, had some bad injuries, parents couldnt really support it anymore and I pretty much had to give it up. I also had to quit snowboarding which was a huge loss too. BMX was always my thing to do between mx racing, and now since its more affordable its basically what im left with. I try to stay humble as I know theres alot of dudes out there that are pretty hardcore especially in the trails scene but its fun taking what i see and trying to push myself and my digging abilities. Not trying to get all sentimental on you here man but there arent too many people i feel i can identify with in life so I try to make as many lasting connections as i can. Anyways bro I had a blast with yall and hope to stay in touch, keep me updated on the rad shit you do!
peace, craig.


craigs site

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?