Saturday, March 14, 2009

casselberry no pics

i hate doing posts on here without having pictures because i dont realy expect people to take the time to read a bunch of rambling about the trips we go on and stuff. i just want them to be able to look at some pictures and get theyre own ideas about it..
  we are still in casselberry florida and the weather is getting too hot.. the a/c broke in the house for a few days and i thought a few people in the house werent going to be able to handle it. i guess tito has been back home working on the jumps and that gets me psyched to head home.. im enjoying our time here but i guess things have to come to an end eventually, things like vacations and spending time with new people,  the weather back home has been decent.. chuck is flying down here this coming saturday and we are leaving the following tuesday to head home and back to reality..thanks to everyone thats been with us for this trip..its been amazing. all the people we stayed with along the way, everyone here in casselberry, paul back home for sticking with me through my stupid escapes from the real life, goldy locks for being fun the majority of the time, dan for coming with me and enjoying this experience with me, THE ZEBRA, and my whole family for not thinking im an idiot for not having a steady job and spending all my time riding little kid bikes in the woods with my friends


FLORIDA RULES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?