Friday, June 5, 2015

The Great Basin

I have never taken the highway through the center of America. Got to stop at Great Basin for a few hours on our way past. I wasn't expecting some big beautiful white cap mountain; I guess I really had no idea what to expect. That place looked like it needed a nice thorough investigation, I wish we had the time to give it the proper attention it deserved. We followed a trail along a river for a few hours until we were walking through a bunch of snow, started a fire and played some music for a bit while just really enjoying being surrounded by some great scenery. The night skies are supposed to be a real treat out there. Look up some pics of that place, its a beauty.
 The Snake Hunters are still laying down bad tracks..



Eastbound and Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?