Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Motorcycle test ride.

I bought a motorcycle in the beginning of the summer and have been working on getting it on the road until a few weeks ago. My dad helped me out a bunch and I got it cruising. For the first ride I decided to make it a journey. 100_0771
I packed a bag and headed to my dads shop to
finish up the bike. Got it fired up for the first time, strapped my bag onto the back, and headed for North Carolina.
100_0595

Got a late start because of some last minute kick stand malfunctions and rode all night through NYC and down into New Jersey. Got off a random exit and rode to the middle of no where and camped out on the ground next to the bike. Woke up and rode to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel. 20 mile long bridge that drops into 2 tunnels along the way. Nice day to cruise.
100_0600
100_0596
100_0599

Rolled into Richmond before dark. Relaxed my ass off. Bunch of friends down there with motorcycles.
100_0601

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?