Wednesday, April 13, 2011

connecticut

im back in connecticut for the week. shocked the bus made it back from austin without even a flicker of a problem.
   my friend josh had emailed me about coming to do some electrical work for him but he needed me in connecticut in a week. ROADTRIP!

unfortunately the weather here is nothing like what i left..theres not even leaves on the trees.. clint says i "jumped the gun!" . . i hate to say it but hes right.



but no worries. i came here to help out a friend so thats whats happening. doing a bunch of electrical work in his machine shop.





using my spare time to work on the bus. pulled everything out of the inside and started laying it out differently so i can bring my dirtbike with me when i leave town.





lets make some mods!

providence next week???

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?