Thursday, October 1, 2009

my bike makes me happy..... this is a tribute to my bike!

ann marie hooked me up with a new camera!!! thank you soo much ann marie.

in celebration i was walking around trying to think of stuff to take pictures of.. so i decided to take pictures of my bike.. nothing special just a few pictures of the things i enjoy about my bicycle

#1). my profile pedaling system.. my cranks are atleast 6 years old and still diiiialed!


#2). my odyssey t1000 front rim. i think it used to belong to nick ferreira and he gave it to snotty and snotty gave it to me.. if thats the case.. thank you nick and snotty.. im reaaaaly siked on it


#3). my entire setup that allows me to hold onto the bike.. fbm big apes, original old school blue challenger stem,my lever i have had forever, and my sticker collage repping all my favorite things(fbm,profile,ron paul,circuit,holeshot,ct bmx)


#4). my entire bike.. its dialed and i am really happy.. just looking at it makes me siked to ride it..lets go ride some bikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?