Friday, May 29, 2009

in the gnar

everyone knows that everyone blogs.. i think its great.. for someone like me who has friends all over the place its nice to be able to check out theyre site and check out what they feel is interesting enough to post.. and i think its cool because sometimes i might see something on one of my friends sites that i would like to share with some of my other friends that dont necessarilly know the other person.. so i post it on mine because i know they look at mine..i guess a blog is no different than any other website.. they just make the internet fun because theres always new stuff to look at...my friend nick has a website called IN THE GNAR..hes the same guy who does the holeshot bmx zine.. i like in the gnar because he posts about everything.. fortunately for me, the stuff he posts about is right up my alley. skateboarding and normal original bmx stuff. not the ratty stuff you see all the time.. the good stuff will come back around soon enough.. nick just emailed me the link to this you tube video he made a while back for HOLESHOT.strangely enough theres a clip of me riding street in it on a pocadotted bike. i like it because it shows bike riding as fun.. tables and tucks and good times with the pals!!






also check out
dirt diplomats... craig just posted a sweet video from vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?